- Woolgoolga to Ballina
- Mid North Coast & Northern Rivers
- Transport for NSW
Pacific Highway Upgrade, Woolgoolga to Ballina - W2B Portions C & D
Pacific Survey were engaged direct by Transport for NSW to provide survey surveillance services and construction surveyors during the construction of the $4.3bn, 165km upgrade of the Pacific Highway between Glenugie and Ballina.
Surveillance Survey Teams are currently based out of the Broadwater offices to provide QA Survey Services during the construction phase between Devils Pulpit and Pimlico, near Ballina.
Activities undertaken by our surveyors include but are not limited to:
- Detail surveys for design progression
- Quantity measurements and calculations for monthly payments of scheduled items
- Conformance and verification of all pavement layers and bridge components
- Monitoring of structures and pavements
- Control networks for road construction
- Minor design and model rectification